After two weeks of collecting data on health habits and their effects, it’s now time to write up the report.
- Health Project Week 4
- Health Project Week 3
- Health Project Week 2
- Health Project Week 1
- Health Self-Experimentation Project Intro
- The Importance of Routine
Teachers: Feel free to adapt or amend any of this work in any way you like.
Week 3: Analysis and Report
- Analyse the data you have collected for Week 1 and Week 2. Calculate the average scores for both weeks.
- Create a graph that shows the differences between Week 1 and Week 2.
- Write a summary of your results and conclusions.
- Evaluate this study. Are these results and conclusions valid? Why/why not?
- HL Extension: Conduct inferential statistics on your results to see if they are statistically significant.
Present your findings and what you have learned from this project in one of the following ways:
- Written report
- Blog post
- Reflect on what you have learned in the IB Psychology course by identifying another useful concept, summarizing it and explain how and/or why you think this might be useful for you in the future. Alternatively, you could summarize something you learned that you think is useless and you’ll never use again. Be sure to explain why.
Travis Dixon is an IB Psychology teacher, author, workshop leader, examiner and IA moderator.