Our brand new revision book contains all the material students need to ace their IB Psychology exams. It takes the content from IB Psychology: A Student’s Guide and condenses it to a format suitable for fast, effective revision.
DOWNLOAD FREE PREVIEW HERE!
Delivery: 2 to 4 weeks (often much earlier, especially in Asia/Australasia)
Supplements: IB Psychology – A Student’s Guide.
- Biological Approach
- Cognitive Approach
- Sociocultural Approach
- HL Extensions (Bio/Cog/Soc-cult)
- Human Relationships
- Abnormal Psychology
- Bonus Topic: Developing as a Learner (Developmental
- Research Methods (HL Only)
- Practice Papers and Example Answers
- Student-friendly language and structure
- Key study and theory summaries
- Key terms and definitions
- Exam revision tips
- Practice questions
- Example answers
- Guidance on writing exam answers
- Critical thinking guidance
Travis Dixon is an IB Psychology teacher, author, workshop leader, examiner and IA moderator.