IB Psychology - Teacher Support Pack - Chapter 5: Love & Marriage
Author: Travis Dixon
Status: Available now
Delivery: Instant download
Supplements: IB Psychology - A Student's Guide
Buy yourself some time with our teacher support pack, made by teachers for teachers!
These resources are designed to use with Chapter 5 from "IB Psychology: A Student's Guide."
This Love and Marriage Teacher Support Pack applies the themantic approach to IB Psychology. This means you can integrate the core and options and teach these topics in-depth in less than 15 hours:
- Hormones and behaviour
- Pheromones and behaviour
- Evolution and behaviour
- Cultural origins and influences on behaviour
- Cultural dimensions
- Personal relationships
- The formation of personal relationships
- The role of communication in relationships
- Explanations for why relationships may change or end
If you're teaching Human Relationships, this pack is a must.
This pack includes:
- Complete lesson plans for every lesson in Chapter 5 with over 50 lesson ideas
- Complete unit plan with learning outcomes, key terms and studies
- 5 x topic plans with learning outcomes for each topic from Chapter 5
- Individual activity handouts
- Links to complete online resources such as quizlets, kahoots and jeopardies
- Extended research project ideas
- A 31 page student workbook that accompanies every lesson
- A teacher's edition of the student workbook with answers and tips
- An assessment workbook for guidance on exam preparation and assessment, including:
- Check-lists for writing SARs and essays
- An example short answer response (SAR)
- An example essay response
- Exam answer writing tips
- PowerPoints for every topic and every lesson
For $30 you get a lifetime school license to use and adapt these materials in your classrooms. That's about $2 per lesson.
Please note that the resources in this pack, including lesson ideas, assessments and suggested duration of the unit are all suggestions only. It is the responsibility of individual teachers to ensure that the implementation of any Themantic Education resource is suitable for their own contexts.