IB Psychology - Teacher Support Pack - Chapter 3: Social Influence - Part I
Author: Travis Dixon
Status: Available now
Delivery: Instant download
Supplements: IB Psychology - A Student's Guide
Buy yourself some time with our teacher support pack.
You can save yourself hours and hours of planning and prep' time by using our teacher support packs that have everything you need for every lesson.
Social Influence Part I Teacher Support Pack applies the themantic approach to IB Psychology to help you cover these topics in less than 20 hours:
- Social Identity Theory
- Cultural Influences on Behaviour
- Cultural Dimensions
- Culture and Behaviour
- Cultural Origins of Behaviour
- Group Dynamics
- Origins of Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Competition and Cooperation
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- PLUS: Biological counter-arguments for these topics
If you're teaching Human Relationships, this pack is a must.
This digital resource pack includes:
- Individual Lesson Plans (x 17)
- A Student Workbook (To go with every lesson plan)
- A Teacher's Edition of the Workbook (Contains answers and notes)
- Powerpoints for each topic and every lesson
- Over 50 lesson ideas
- Complete unit plan with learning outcomes, key terms and studies
- Individual activity handouts (including study replication materials to do in-class)
- Links to complete online resources such as Quizlets, Quizizzs, Kahoots and Jeopardies (Saves you hours of prep' time!)
- Summative Assessment Ideas
- Extended research project idea
- An assessment workbook for guidance on exam preparation and assessment, including:
- Check-lists for writing SARs and essays
- Two example short answer response (SAR) (with examiner-style comments)
- An example essay response (with examiner-style comments)
- Easy to adapt materials for you to chop and change as you like
For just $30 you get a lifetime school license to use and adapt these materials in your classrooms.
Our resources come in easy-to-use PDF format, but we also provide fully editable word documents so you can adapt these for your own preferences and purposes.
This pack is designed to be used alongside our textbook, IB Psychology: A Student's Guide.
Please note that the resources in this pack, including lesson ideas, assessments and suggested duration of the unit are all suggestions only. It is the responsibility of individual teachers to ensure that the implementation of any Themantic Education resource is suitable for their own contexts.